|Model||Energy Class||Rec Carrier|
After more than 25 years in business, NPK is a world-wide leader in the construction excavator attachment industry, well known for their hydraulic hammers.
Full serviceability of the hammer industry easiest, lowest cost, body-rebuild system
Hydraulic Hammers are not meant to have an easy life. In most cases they need to be rebuilt. When the hammer body is involved, NPK’s replaceable sleeve design can reduce your costs of a major rebuild.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Unique gas-charged piston maximizes hammer efficiency
- Simple, two-moving-parts design for reliability
- Separate ports for the NPK AutoLube system and an air line for underwater use
- Bottom tie rod nuts for easier serviceability (GH Models)
- Quick-change tool system with single round retainer pin
- Variety of tool configurations available
- Replaceable cylinder sleeves for easy, economical rebuild
- Tool bushings engineered for quick, easy replacement
These images below are BEFORE pictures of an NPK GH40 before the repair:
These images below are during the service process of an NPK GH40:
These images below are AFTER the rebuild is completed of an NPK GH40: