If you own or manage a construction company, you’re probably familiar with Stanley hydraulic breakers. As one of the most trusted companies in the United States, construction professionals have relied on Stanley Black and Decker to keep their employees safe for over 100 years. However, the company has a long history that many professionals don’t fully know. Here are five interesting facts about Stanley Black and Decker that you might not have known.
- They’re the number one tool manufacturer in the county. According to Stanley Black and Decker’s website, their company is the “world’s largest and fastest-growing” tool manufacturer.
- Their sales might be higher than you think. About 50 Stanley Black and Decker tools are sold each second around the world!
- They focus on innovation. Every year, Stanley Black and Decker focus on innovating their current tools and adding new items to their lineup. Each year, they introduce about 45 new products between their many companies and lines of tools.
- Their first product was basic tools. The origin of Stanley Black and Decker begins in the year 1843 when Frederick Trenck Stanley founded The Stanley Works. The Stanley Works was a basic hardware manufacturer that specialized in bolts and hinges.
- Stanley Black and Decker own some of the biggest names in home improvement. Though you might already be familiar with Stanley Black and Decker’s industrial tools, you might not know that they also own some of the most popular manufacturers of additional commercial and industrial products. The Stanley Black and Decker Corporation owns 15 brands, ranging from Proto to Craftsman.
There are a few brands that construction professionals know and trust to keep their employees safe and get their jobs done right. From Stanley Black and Decker’s hammers to Indeco hydraulic breakers, Hydraulic Breaker Services has the names that you trust at prices you can afford!